JOIN THE TEAM AT TRAMOM
Culture is about performance, and making people feel good about how they contribute to the whole
Ready to explore a career in co-operative accounting. In Tramom there are skills, tip, information you’ll acquire to in achieving successful career.
Skills we seek
Best company I have ever worked with! Building career in finacial accounting and Finance in the savings and credit co-operative society
Ready to take the next step in your career? Check out open positions at our global offices today by clicking the link below.
ONE CURRENT OPENINGS
Reporting to the Manager the Customer service officer will act as a liaison in providing product/services information to members to ensure high service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
Requirements for appointments
- Diploma in public relations/marketing/customer service
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a busy front office /reception
- Knowledge of accounting and finance will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a Sacco environment
- Computer literate and good communication skills.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Have sufficient knowledge about the Sacco products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the Sacco by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Ensure that all the Sacco policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
- Inform and suggest new Sacco products to customers
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
- Open new Member accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the Sacco by liaising with them through healthy interactions
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Be involved in appraising and processing loan transactions
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution.
Application should be addressed to the Sacco Manager through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 18th June 2019.